5.9.11

7 swims + 10 ice creams

Yesterday night everything went horribly wrong with me ending up being driven home by my dad at 1 in the morning (that kind of sums up the mess that led up to it being my only solution).
On the way home we were listening to the radio, to a quite interestingly profound, yet unwillingly funny radio show, with the listeners calling to talk or sometimes sing live at the radio producer. One granma passed the phone at her granddaughter who talked about her summer and described it as “100 swims at the sea and 40 ice creams”.
That manages to actually make me smile after a series of bad luck. I remembered myself counting ice creams and times at the beach.Unfortunately, it all led up to me counting 7 swims and less than 10 ice creams during the last couple of months. 





My summer, though, sounds a lot more satisfying if I were to count the number of cocktails, sweets or frozen coffees I consumed.

ps. tara ta tam... the font change led to a total blog design makeover. I get bored easy and I prefer purple and fuschia to orange. Hope it looks improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment