23.2.11

vintage loving


I have a crazy love for all things vintage, from fashion to furniture. I am always looking for sites where I can find vintage fashion or vintage decoration, even to just look at it.
I wanted to share a site of a shop, with an interesting stock of vintage furniture, art and accessories. Bloomberry has a wide variety of vintage mid-century objects in their 1000m2 showroom, which is located at Diemen, near Amsterdam, but ships worldwide. 
I would match all the objects above in one space combined with a modern, metallic, perhaps black coffee table and accessories in warm colors. 
Everything below I would also see in one room and that would be my living room. Yes, it would have a closet in it, maybe half open, maybe used as a bookcase and the walls would be bright yellow. Unfortunately, there are no prices on, so I can’t calculate what I am lacking in numbers. 

Among their furniture, they have a lot of designer pieces and they renew their list of objects frequently.  If you are a vintage lover as well, you can drool over everything at Bloomberry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment