19.1.11

all styled up by acne

With the NY Mercedes Benz fashion week over, I wanted to present a very creative and unique brand that is said to be among the most promising ones. Here you can enjoy the Spring Summer 2011 Full Fashion Show. Following are my choices from the items now on sale, which you can find here




Originally just selling jeans the Swedish brand Acne keeps going strong over the past few years. Founded in Stockholm in 1996 and just launching a denim line, they soon gained the confidence to expand to more design genres. The first full collection was launched in 1998, while now you can shop a full menswear, womenswear, kidswear and shoe line. I could not resist showing you some of the new arrivals  that I found here and I am absolutely loving, even though they are way over my budget.


Jonny Johansson, Acne’s Creative Director says, “Fashion is the best form of self-expression. We like to design pieces that together form the coolest wardrobe, but is ultimately wearable. It becomes one way of thinking as individual pieces, but together creates a strong, modern and considered statement.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment