3.3.11

chair design madness


I have quite a lot of my hard disc space taken by images of chairs I like, so I thought I could post some of my favorites. First of all, this is a legendary image bellow from the Playboy magazine, July 1961. All these men are design masters photographed with their signature chairs and in order from left to right, they are the following, George Nelson, Edward Wormley, Eero Saarinen, Harry Bertoia, Charles Eames and Jens Risom.
All of the chairs above are classic, timeless and excellent choices to add a bit of famous design in ones space. Here are some more that come from this millennium. 
The bufa chair, by MOWO studio, here.
The sketch chair, by Front, here.
The rag chair by designer Tejo Remy, available at Droog here.
The Queen of Love outdoors chair, by SAW, here.
The masters chair, by Philippe Starck, here, and available at Kartell.
 
Liked them? Some of them I just like looking at, some I just hope one day will be in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment